Saturday, January 29, 2011

Organic Fruit & Veg

Overall, I have been reasonably happy with the food I have found at Wellcome and Stop & Shop, Taste and Jason's - although there isn't much in the way of organic produce. I also have concerns about local organic foods (have you seen the black film the rain leaves behind?)

So when I recently heard about the possibility of organic fruit and veg delivered to your door from Australia, I jumped online and found Aussie Organics (http://www.aussieorganics.com/). Why didn't I do this months ago??

I just put in my first order for a huge box of organic fruit and veg! I'm so excited.

**Must say that after the veg and fruit arrived I was not impressed. Green bananas. Wilted broccoli. Food that just didn't look "fresh." But I might just order it again. Because it's organic. Because it's good for our family. Maybe I'll try just one more time.**

No comments:

Post a Comment